IDigMyGarden™ Forums

IDigMyGarden™ Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

axhandle June 16, 2010 06:03 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ran across this on a Walkabout--It's an origional--been in the family since 1958.

Oh Boy--a rare option a spotlight, just forward of the rearview mirror.

A beauty--but this Entre is much too rich for my palate

w8in4dave June 16, 2010 07:11 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Nice :D Pink to :D

axhandle June 16, 2010 08:17 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 552256)
Nice :D Pink to :D

A product of photobucket tool box, the actual color was light greenish- yellow.
My in house program went on the fritz, and got to get another copy.

Was lucky to see it the guy was just fixing to pull out of driveway and was nice enough to let me see it.

Deja Vu--'57 Chevy!:)

w8in4dave June 16, 2010 08:27 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Wow didn't know photobucket could do that....very very nice ...

axhandle June 16, 2010 08:30 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 552327)
Wow didn't know photobucket could do that....very very nice ...

I didn't want it to be pink---:) pbucket messed up the color--

w8in4dave June 16, 2010 08:45 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Well I like it :D maby it is my computer???? Ohhhh I gotta go turn off the hose....

axhandle June 16, 2010 09:00 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 552353)
Well I like it :D maby it is my computer???? Ohhhh I gotta go turn off the hose....

Took a closer look at origional--not your computer.

Ate a Krim today---Yum:)

Ajla June 17, 2010 10:08 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 551981)
I will stay up late---;):)

On ne peut même pas danser sur le pont!

axhandle June 17, 2010 03:56 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 552697)
On ne peut même pas danser sur le pont!

Now there you go, giving me another puzzle--chuckle--

I'm going to find out what this says --and it better be good--:D

axhandle June 17, 2010 05:30 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 552697)
On ne peut même pas danser sur le pont!

All but one key word Ajla, meme--and I will have it--:)

Ajla June 18, 2010 12:39 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 552974)
All but one key word Ajla, meme--and I will have it--:)

Avignon is flooded!

axhandle June 18, 2010 09:33 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 553263)
Avignon is flooded!

Are you serious? Avignon , flooded?

Have been preoccupied with the Gulf Oil Spill--

Ajla June 19, 2010 09:35 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 553423)
Are you serious? Avignon , flooded?

Have been preoccupied with the Gulf Oil Spill--

I know, I watched on You Tube that Ohio posted, so sad!

axhandle June 19, 2010 09:44 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
It's getting worse by the hour, Brother just came back from Kuste and will talk to him today.
Cousin owns a beachside restaurant there and will talk to her this weekend.
Guess I'll lend a hand, lots of spill related illness's being reported.
It's beyond sad, spent many happy years there, and we got to put it back right.

Ajla June 19, 2010 09:49 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 554118)
It's getting worse by the hour, Brother just came back from Kuste and will talk to him today.
Cousin owns a beachside restaurant there and will talk to her this weekend.
Guess I'll lend a hand, lots of spill related illness's being reported.
It's beyond sad, spent many happy years there, and we got to put it back right.

I wish you luck! Doing your bit will make you feel better. If it wasn't for the health hazard you could take the youngsters with you.

axhandle June 19, 2010 03:26 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 554122)
I wish you luck! Doing your bit will make you feel better. If it wasn't for the health hazard you could take the youngsters with you.

I'm about 275 miles N E of the worst of it, but it's hit Alabama now and still comeing.
Chuckle-- It would be my Grandkids now--and I would if the "Coast was Clear"

Hope you are well, and Thanks for and to Holland offering to help--I would have had them on the way a day after the offer.

Ajla June 20, 2010 09:12 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 554283)
I'm about 275 miles N E of the worst of it, but it's hit Alabama now and still comeing.
Chuckle-- It would be my Grandkids now--and I would if the "Coast was Clear"

Hope you are well, and Thanks for and to Holland offering to help--I would have had them on the way a day after the offer.

And they were ready to come too. It's sad that innocents have to suffer for pride?
It's cold here today only 15 degrees ( Too lazy to look up the conversion table!)
Take care!

axhandle June 20, 2010 09:24 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 554676)
And they were ready to come too. It's sad that innocents have to suffer for pride?
It's cold here today only 15 degrees ( Too lazy to look up the conversion table!)
Take care!

If I could I would send you some of my weather--95F today.
Hope the day, deals you a good hand.

I have a pic for you as soon as I scan and size it---:)

axhandle June 20, 2010 04:28 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Happy Father's Day Dad--I miss you and your guidance,wisdom and most of all, you never let anyone down.

Ajla June 21, 2010 08:37 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 554690)
If I could I would send you some of my weather--95F today.
Hope the day, deals you a good hand.

I have a pic for you as soon as I scan and size it---:)

Clogs? And thanks for the extra five degrees! Could we have some more? Please?

axhandle June 21, 2010 09:09 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 555302)
Clogs? And thanks for the extra five degrees! Could we have some more? Please?

On the way!!!

Unless I Kick the Bucket, Ajla, before I finish the clogs for my G'daughter--I promise you a pair--Nostalgic, no--preserving a practical past--Yes.:)

I have a few pics for you, my photoshop program went on the Fritz, so may be a while.

w8in4dave June 21, 2010 09:34 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Morning!! ax Morning Ajla :D

axhandle June 21, 2010 10:30 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 555372)
Morning!! ax Morning Ajla :D

Hi Ya , Dave--And Ax has been visualized by some as a One Eyed Pirate.--well in the A.M. I'm beginning to believe it.--chuckle--'An "Me Pegleg 'ha 'Tha Termites!"
Metaphor.

I have real Russian Black Tea--(Product of Ceylon)---and it's reserved for special occasions and when coffee; doesnt work---

Good to hear fro U ---Ax;):)

P.S. "The House , has nothing but a Mouse in it now";)

w8in4dave June 21, 2010 04:02 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
peg leg and termites...doesn't sound good...I drink my ceylon every day .... I looooove it!! my fav.. just gotta find a good place to buy it besides detoilet (Detroit) LOL somewhere closer .. I may have to see if "Trader Joe" has it.. Dang see what happens .. Tea is my "crack" in life and this is my fav so far!! Ok well I was invited to go to dinner again tonight.. People feel for me because Hubbs is working nights so they invite me over :D I am so lucky to have such great friends :D ya'all have a great afternoon ....Night!!!

axhandle June 21, 2010 04:24 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 555771)
peg leg and termites...doesn't sound good...I drink my ceylon every day .... I looooove it!! my fav.. just gotta find a good place to buy it besides detoilet (Detroit) LOL somewhere closer .. I may have to see if "Trader Joe" has it.. Dang see what happens .. Tea is my "crack" in life and this is my fav so far!! Ok well I was invited to go to dinner again tonight.. People feel for me because Hubbs is working nights so they invite me over :D I am so lucky to have such great friends :D ya'all have a great afternoon ....Night!!!

Ceylon , Is Tea!!!!---Hard to get here too--

I like the detoilet expression,(Detroit)--almost had to go there once to help flush the commodes.

Army Regulars, On Standby--Riot Training.----Sad Times, then.

Well, you just go Pig Out, Lady---they wouldn't treat you,unless they saw something --Befit--Ax.

axhandle June 21, 2010 06:51 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
1 Attachment(s)
It's Monday Folks--

Hang In --"the impact is only as bad as you take it"--;):)

springfever June 21, 2010 09:36 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
It's been a Monday. Could use a hug. Just cranky and snappy, same with dh. Need to back up and regroup.

Ajla June 22, 2010 09:09 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by springfever (Post 556043)
It's been a Monday. Could use a hug. Just cranky and snappy, same with dh. Need to back up and regroup.


HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

w8in4dave June 22, 2010 09:14 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Well around here we like mondays .... Hubbs has tue , wed, thursdays off :D So monday is his Fri :D
Spring here is a cyber hugg ... heard they were going around ((((()))))

axhandle June 22, 2010 09:14 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 556254)


HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

Well, I would Hug the both of you , but I might be typecast as a Dirty Old Man, what the Heck Old Man yes--Dirty --No!--chuckle for the both--Hugs, and a Fair Day---:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
★ IDigMyGarden™ is a trademark of Commerce Holdings, LLC ★ All Content ©2015 Commerce Holdings, LLC ★